Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: MESSIN' WITH THE BOYS_Favorite Song

  1. #1
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Mr Frosty............
    This album is around all over.
    But the easy way to get it is to go to Cherie's web shop or Ebay.............
    It's a killer album i tell ya that.......
    Good luck
    and yes it's a must!

  2. #2
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Well this is one of my top 5 albums EVER !
    You kinda have to listen to it many times. And then it will grow on you more and more. ( still growing for me ) My favorite is All i want. I love it when she sings.... Hey this is me [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Messin' with the boys is way cool too. I just love the feeling and Elaine is other favorites. But i love the whole album. God i need to get a new one soon, cuz iv'e been playing it every day for a year now. I never get tired of it.
    I most say if theres anything on it that i don't like so much. It has to be the version of Cherry Bomb..................
    PS.
    Please Cherie make another album soon...........

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Seeing as how we've had polls for Cherie's other albums and we've had tons of fun with them I thought the next logical thing to do, at this point in time, would be to have a 'Favorite Song' Poll for Cherie's second album (circa 1980) after she left The Runaways!
    It's ONE great album by TWO great singers!

    MESSIN' WITH THE BOYS by Cherie and Marie Currie!

    Which of THESE FANtastic songs is YOUR favorite song from THIS wonderful album? I can NOT help but wondering, ya know!
    Please let us know why you voted the way you did if'n you are so inclined.

    Lets DISCuss this DISC and all it's great music folks! You probably noticed that I didn't include the bonus tracks, which were included on the CD release but feel free to chime in on those great songs too!

    Of coarse loving all of the MWTB songs goes without saying but for the sake of this here poll and at this particular moment in time, I'll get the ball rolling by voting for 'Since You've Been Gone.'
    A very close second would be 'Secrets' but of coarse I love the whole album very very much!

    Howzabout you? How did you vote! Of coarse you can keep it to yourself if you so desire but I am very currieous if'n you'd care to share!

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Gus [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I can't find this album. Does it even exist on CD?

  5. #5
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Hey this is me [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    C,mon ya guys can't be that hard to coment this...........

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well this is interesting! At THIS TIME, just like in the last poll
    we have ourselves a 6 way tie for first place!
    Running neck and neck are:
    Since You've Been Gone
    All I Want
    Overnight Sensation
    This Time
    Wishing Well
    Secrets


    We also have a 4 way tie for second place:
    Messin' With The Boys
    I Just Love The Feeling
    Elaine
    We're Through


    I totally agree with you Veronica! This album keeps growing on me too and I absolutely loved it in the first place so you can only imagine the magnitude of my love for it now!

    I hope we'll still get lots more votes here but for now this whole 6 way tie thing is just really ******** me out something fierce!
    Let's see what happens now folks!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Mr. Frosty
    There are several 'Messin With The Boys' CDs available on eBay right now.
    I saw a 'buy it now' for $6.99 even! I was tempted to pick it up as my back up CD just in case something were to ever happen to the one I already enjoy having!
    A most excellent album to start with, this CD has these 7 FANtastic bonus tracks:

    Kamakazee Lover
    I Surrender
    Prisoner
    You're A Baby
    Tough Break
    Always The Last To Know
    Cherry Bomb

    Great gosh-o-mighty! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    17 most excellent Cherie and Marie Currie songs for only 6.99 [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Wow.... that's only 41 cents [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] per song according to my CCalculations!
    What a CCool bargain!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I had a feeling 'Elaine' would do well in this here poll and now this most excellent song has joined the other 6 and made this a 7 way tie for 1st place!

    It IS one of the coolest songs on the Messin' With The Boys lp for sure!

    Well, lets see what happens now, eh folks?
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wow!!!! She came up from behind and now she is in the lead!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] <font size="4">Have you seen ELAINE tonight?!?!</font> [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    We still have our 6 way tie going folks but out in front,
    in all of her lonesome glory, is ELAINE! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

    Far out man!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I ordered this CD on Amazon and just recieved this it. Great guitar riffs. It's in my CD player right now and I'm down to the song 'Tough Break' but so far I really like the song 'Prisoner'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic